Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Saturday, April 12, 2008

For Fun

3-31-08 So we got out all the baby stuff and Braden is loving it!! He wasnt too interested the first time around but now he thinks its really cool!

3-31-08 Mom and Braden getting ready to cook!! Braden LOVES to cook, he loves to stir the ingredients and to crack the eggs and best of all he LOVES to taste the batter! Thats my boy!!
3-31-08 Braden the Chef!





4-1-08 My friend Shea and I took a trip to La Plata, there is a train station there and we were hoping our boys would be able to at least see a train go by.........but no, no train is sight. This was the closest we got.
4-1-08 The boys doing their best to fill this puddle with rocks. 4-3-08 This is Bradens friend Kaden, he moved here for a few months and they had lots of fun together. Their birthdays are only 8 days apart so it was really great for them because they were so close in age. This is Braden saying goodbye before he left. sad :(
4-4-08 Well some wonderful ladies threw me a Baby shower and I brought my camera to take pictures and I didn't get it out until almost everyone left. I was so so sad. But here are some who attended, some of the best ladies I have ever met!! Thanks for everything, the food was delish, and it was also beautiful!! I am so greatful to have friends like them!!
4-5-08 My cool little Braden at the park inbetween conferences on Sat. We went out to Thousand Hills Lake, it was great to get out and so beautiful.

4-5-08 Here is a picture of our Family at Thousand Hills State Park, I am so ready to have this baby it is killing me, literally I am so so uncomfortable, I never was like this with Braden. I cannot wait until she is here!4-6-08 Here I am on my 25th Birthday struting my stuff!! I will be having this baby any day now. I went to the doc and I am dialated to a 4 and could go any time so we will see how much longer I make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.