Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Monday, October 12, 2009

4th of July

Its kinda hard to be away from family on holidays like the 4th f July. I know that I am missing a big family reunion at home and its sad for me. I miss my family and brothers and sisters, and wish I could hang out with them more often. Its sad Braden and Ashley don't know there cousins better, but it wont be like for that forever.
Now a take on the brighter side of things. Our good friends invited us over to celebrate the 4th. We grilled and did fireworks and enjoyed the all American holiday!!
I made this cake and it not only looked beautiful it was d'lish!!

















1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute Pictures! Oh man. Cute! LOVE your family pic. So sad how we live so close and now with school and cold weather I hardly see you. You can't leave next summer. Nope.