Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

As good as Graduated!

Well last Wednesday Brian officially completed his last rotation as a medical student!!!
We are so proud of him for working so hard these last 4 years and making it through. He continues to work very hard writing research papers, studying and getting as much time in at different Dermatology offices all over.
We found out in February that we will be staying here for Internship year, we are very excited about that. Genesys is a very good hospital and I am especially grateful that we don't have to move. We will find out this December if we match to a Dermatology program and may be moving summer 2011 depending where he gets accepted.
We are half way through this adventure, there have been ups and downs all along the way but we have always kept moving forward and made it through. We had such a great experience in Kirksville and met so many great people. We enjoyed being in the Nauvoo stake and getting to visit Nauvoo often. We made it through some serious tornado warnings and survived Missouri's oversized bugs! We experienced ice storms and survived with no mall within 100 miles. Here is Grand Blanc has been a new adventure renting our first house and having our first garden. Surviving Michigan's cold long winters and exploring the Orchards all over. Most of all meeting lots of new people and making friends, it has been a wonderful 4 years I wouldn't change a thing.

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

I'm so excited your back to blogging!!! I'm still trying to catch up! Glad that you're getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

shea said...

Congratulations on the new baby coming in a few months!! I hope your feeling okay. Your kids are sooo cute, I love the new pics. I'll see you in a few weeks :)

Christina said...

Jenny, I just found your blog and I was so excited to see your cute family! I cannot believe it has been almost 3 years since are K-ville days. Congrats on matching, graduation and the baby!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Wow I love up dates. Bennett and Maysen love to see them on the computer. They were jumping up and down when I told them that there was new pictures. Super cute. Congratulation to Brian.