Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Big Announcement




Well we have some Big news, baby #3 is on its way!!
We found out January 25th and are so excited. We were not expecting it to happen so soon but ready or not here baby comes!! Shortly after finding out I started getting the nasty taste in my mouth, if you have never experienced it be very grateful for that. It is awful and makes it even harder to find something you can eat. Worst of all it doesn't go away until the baby is born.
Brian left for out rotations the entire month of February, shortly after he was gone I started getting sick. It was the most sick I have been and trying to take care of 2 kids and not having a Husband was very hard. I spent most my days laying on the couch and watching the Olympics. The kids were troopers and the morning/all day sickness lasted about 6 weeks and I was back to my normal self.
Brian and I are pretty secretive when it comes to that kind of stuff so we were able to keep it a secret for quite a while. I had my 1st doc app at 13 weeks and we got to hear the heart beat and that was exciting so we started telling people then. I took pictures of Braden and Ashley wearing shirts that said; "Big Sister", and "Im going to be a Big brother," and we sent them off to family members. We are so excited for baby #3 to come to our house this September.

2 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

YAY!!! Congrats. and I hope you are feeling well. Morning/all day sickness is the worst! Hope your pregnancy goes well.
love ya

ps. love the shirts. such a cute idea :)

Hall Family said...

still excited!!! :)