Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Board


For Christmas my sisters and I made these Birthday boards for our families. They turned out so so good!! I had to post and show the results. The one I have pictures is my moms, we also made them in green and blue and they turned out so so cute!! The stars hanging down have the names of each person who was born in that month and the day of their birthday, they are hanging from ribon and attached with velcro which makes it super easy to add on when there is an addition to the family.

4 comments:

valerie said...

These are super Cute!!

Bethany and Terry said...

That is such a great idea. Maybe we'll have to steal it for next Christmas.

How are you? Maren just found our blog, and so that's where I found yours.

You guys look great! I am glad you are happy and well. What cute kiddos.

Maren said...

They are adorable. You are so creative! -M

Hall Family said...

I saw this idea a really long time ago, and it's always stuck with me! Its such a cute idea...and yours is SOO super cute! (the one I remember didn't have all the fancy stuff that's available now-a-days)