Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Friday, October 31, 2008

Carmel Apples Anyone?

So this has got to be the last post of the night. I have been trying to get caught up on October and I mostly am but I will have to save Trick or treating for another night.

I was looking on a friends blog and saw some delish, lookin' carmel apples and I have never made them and have always wanted to so I did.


I made 5 HUGE carmel apples, I told Brian we cannot have all these at our house. I dipped them in carmel then white chocolate, milk chocolate, m&m's then butterfinger and "Wa-la!" A delicious healthy, non fatning, low carb treat.................!

This star one is my fav, I think it turned out the best!!

I also made Chili, this was not the traditional beef Chili, this was a recipe I once again got off a friends website. It is Cheesy White Chicken Chili, it was so so easy to make and absolutely d-lish!! I am excited to eat it again tomorrow for lunch. I will have to post the recipe tomorrow, you have got to try it!

7 comments:

valerie said...

These look awesome. Great idea to use butterfingers!! Yummy!!

Hall Family said...

haha I feel the pounds packing on just looking at those!! They look so yummy! you did a great job!! I am curious about your White chili recipe!! don't dissappoint, share the wealth ;) haha

shea said...

Mmmmm those carmel apples look good! Your so creative :)

Tara Mogle said...

mmmm! yummy! We are going to have to make these! I love carmel apples! Yours look way good....mine will probably end up a mess. just know that you have inspired me!

Andrea said...

Those look awesome! Man...don't you know you're not supposed to show those kinds of things to pregnant women?!??! j/k.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

YUM. YUM.
Was thinking of you today.....
I think you're classy and super duper great!

Saysha said...

AAAAaaaa! No I don't want anymore caramel apples!!! I want more pictures!!! :oD