Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ashley

Everyday Ashley has a blow out and its making me CRAZY! I know there is nothing I can do about this problem unless I put duck tape all around her waste and legs and even then Im sure it would find some way of getting out and all over her out fit. So this morning after her morning blow out I was collecting all the goods and she rolled over and was trying to crawl. Even though she causes me to spend lots of time at the washing machine scrubbing her clothes with Tide and a tooth brush I love this little girl. So here she is bearing all.


Oh yeah look at me, I can get up on my knees,














Ha, I am so big!














Few, that was some hard work!

3 comments:

Saysha said...

Oh my heck Jenny she is getting so big! She's a doll...looking more like Brade than before. And she needs to teach Emma a thing or two about getting up on her knees! Emma looks like she's going to be like Cait and Abs...no crawling. Miss you so much! I had a dream about Braden the other night....that means that you need to come visit! It's 95 here..we could go swimming!!!!!

Hall Family said...

I can't believe she's getting so big!! I am still trying to figure out who she looks like the most, but I'm still clueless...haha What a cutie!! It won't be long now before she's a crawlin' monster!! :D

shea said...

She is getting big but she is so dang cute! It looks like your going to have another non stop mover just like Braden. What a cutie!