Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Lookin' Kids

This was taken Sunday afternoon. Braden would not go down for a nap and I was taking care of Ashley so Braden and Bri were hanging out and bam, Braden is out!! Too bad Brian isn't home during the day to work his magic.


This is the outfit Ashley wore to church on Sunday, I think she looks so so cute, I had to post it. She can sit up all by herself now and is trying so hard to crawl.



I bribed Braden at the grocery store with this Kid Cuisine and once again I was bribing him so he would sit with Ashley for a second while I took a pic.
The little monster himself, he is so darn handsome.

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

That's a funny pic of braden and brian...did brian get any sleep with a hand in his face? I love Ashley's dress!!! So cute and girly!! :)