Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Time Fun


This last weekend I took the kids to Three Cedars Farm with some friends. It was about 1 hour from our place and we met up with some friends from Detroit and other parts of Michigan, it was soo good to see them!
There was so much fun stuff for the kids, toy tractors, a chicken coop, a whole play house with slides it was all so nice and a great way to spend a beautiful fall afternoon.
This is Braden getting ready to go on the hay ride with Sarah and Adeline, he loves these girls.


The hay ride took us to a pumpkin patch where you could pick out a pumpkin, the kids loved exploring all the pumpkins in the field. It was really fun to watch them follow one another and discover.

Isnt this one of the most beautiful babies you have ever seen. We sure think so! Ashley is so pretty, she is so girly, I love it!! She is so happy and smily.







Last weekend Brian was on call but it was a beautiful saturday afternoon so I took the kids to a pumpkin festival. We all started the day out bundled up but after a while it started getting so so hot. I had Braden and I wearing 2 layers of clothes so we took off one and I stripped Ashley down to her diaper, it was that hot. It was like a summer afternoon but in October, it was so nice. It almost hit 80, crazy!
Braden loves animals, there was a little petting zoo and we spent most of our time there. They had pigs, and goats and sheep and turkeys and bunnies but the pigs were his favorite!





So I had just laid Ashley in bed and she started screaming her head off so I went in to check on her and she somehow managed to get all twisted up in her pj's. It was so bad (I dont know if you can tell) that her left leg was in the right leg of her pj's and her right leg was in the left leg of her pj's. I thought it was so funny that I called Brian up to see it. He thinks I put her pj's on wrong, but NO WAY, she got into this mess all by herself. The cute little girl that she is!!
There is a nature trail behind the library here and I know that our nice fall days will soon disappear into the cold snow, so we decided to take the kids out on a walk to see the leaves changing colors and get some fresh air. This is Ashley all ready to go!!




We decided to collect some leaves so Braden can make some pictures. Braden loved it, he would pick up every leaf that he could and crumble it into the bag. He was so funny!! It is so beautiful here! I love how we are in the country but close to everything. We live in a nice little quiet neighborhood and it has been really nice.
I havent seen too many kids around us, so thats been the only down side but hopefully we will find some to play with.


3 comments:

Saysha said...

I'm going to put my money on the fact that you put the PJ's on her wrong. HA!!! Just kiddin' Jenny. So fun that you got to hang out with the Laters, and where on EARTH did you get that grape bunch costume? That was the cutest thing ever!!! Miss you guys like crazy crazy, keep your blog posts and pics comin'! Love it!

Hall Family said...

What fun pics!! You guys are SOOOOO Photogenic!!! :) I think Braden looks like Brian's lil' twin in the pic where he's standing on the hay bale...Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun!! Too bad you're not closer to teach us how to have fun ;) haha! :) Miss you guys!

Tif Sweeney said...

I just found your blog and love it!!! I love your pictures from Three Cedars Farms (I will try to get mine up soon, including the big group picture!), and I love, love, love that little grape costume of Ashley's!!! Soooooo cute!! :)