Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Kids


Here is Braden with a "Real Smile." For some reason he has a hard time smiling when I am taking pictures and say, "Smile!" I really dont know what it is, I think he must have got that one from Brian. He is such a good kid, he makes me crazy at times but most of the time he is so sweet. He has always been so smart, he still amazes me with the things he says. His reply to anything I say is; "Oh Yeah!" He is so excited about life and a breath of fresh air.
Here is miss Ashley sporting her 2 new teeth. Yes I said TEETH!! I say this a lot but I cannot believe how time flys, I cannot believe she is 6 1/2 months old. I love having both these kids in my life, they make me happy. Ashley is so gabby, she always has a story to tell to anyone who will listen. Braden is always watching out for his sister, he loves her so much.

3 comments:

shea said...

What cute little kids you have!

Melissa said...

They are SO cute!

Hall Family said...

What cuties!!! :)