Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Friday, October 31, 2008

Gymnastics Day

I have been waiting for this day for weeks!! The gym Braden goes to was doing a 2 hour play class, it was on a sat so Brian finally got to come see Braden in action. I was glad he was able to see what I have been ranting and raving about for the past 2 months. Although Braden is only 2 he is pretty coordinated and really strong. Its fun to watch him climb and jump and play and tumble. His teachers are always so impressed with him and what he can do. He tumbles all over the house, his bed, the bathroom, Ashley and any place he can. I showed him how I can do a head stand (yes thats right I can still do them, but they are much more painful now) and he has been attempting ever since.

This is a video clip of him on the rope swing. They had never opened this during his class before but he looked like a pro! He just loved swinging into the foam pit, it was fun watching him try to crawl out of the foam pit. I am just so glad we found this place for him, it has really been good for both of us. I have been meeting some wonderful people and Braden fits right in!

Here is the little screamer, he is just so excited he cannot help himself. This place is so much fun and the instructors are so creative. Its amazing the little activities and exercises they have the kids do, I would have never thought of these myself. Most are so simple but they teach the kids how to use their bodies and their muscles. I wish I could have my own little session, really I do but I already asked and they can only teach up until age 18. What a rip off!!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

you're hilarious (wanting a lesson) I probably would too! haha What a monkey!! He did a GREAT job swinging on that rope and then letting go at the right time! I think we have the next Olympic gymnist on our hands! :)