Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Projects


Braden loves to paint! Lately he has seen me painting a few things I have been working on and always wants to help. This time he was the one with the paint brush!! I think this year painting will be enough, I don't think we will be carving any pumpkins. Any ways this is Bradens masterpiece and he was so excited to show his daddy when he got home.







We met up with some friends to decorate some sugar cookies, it was so much fun for the kids and all us girlies got to sit and chat about life, kids and how much debt we are racking up with school loans. It was a good time and as usual scared the crap out of me. This is one of Bradens creations, if you could see the cookie from the side you would see the mountain of sprinkles, yummo!!

Here are some projects I finally finished. I was so excited about this witch one, It turned out pretty good I think. I topped it off with sparkles and I love it!!





For Project night with the ladies we made these cute fall signs and these Butternut Squash ghosts. I have really enjoyed meeting some wonderful women since I have been here. In Kirksville Brian was so so busy and studied at the school so I could hardly ever go to the play groups. Since arriving here in Grand Blanc Brians schedule has allowed him to be home at a decent time most nights which has been absolutely wonderful. Also allowing me to be involved a bit more, I am really enjoying it here.















3 comments:

shea said...

You always make the cutest stuff! I really am impressed! I am glad you guys are having so much fun there and we still miss seeing you and hanging out all the time. It has for sure been nice this year with the boys having more time to do nothing. I hope you guys have a fun Halloween! Luv ya!

valerie said...

I love the witch letters way cute!!

Hall Family said...

I love your crafts!! why is it everyone gets to do these cute crafts and I can't land a ward that does them?! haha anyway, one day!! I'm glad you're able to be more involved, it sure helps when the hubby is so busy with school and I guess now with training???