Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Making Fire

Just a quick post. 
We went to the lake a few days ago with some friends. There were 2 HUGE piles of sand the kids were playing in and having so much fun. I walked over to see how things were going and this is what happened.

Me: What are you guys doing?
Braden: We are making fire for Kira...... We are having a sacrifice.

What is the world!!! It was hilarious!
I never know what's going to come out of that little boys mouth.

One more
I lookout and Braden is right at the water taking off his jacket, I keep watching next he takes off his shirt, then he starts attempting to take off his belt. I decided to walk out to see what was going on. 

Me: Braden what are you doing?
Braden: Im trying to take off my pants, Im going swimming.

I love this kid!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

hahaha Hilarious!!! I love kids and how their minds work!!! That's so funny about the sacrifice thing!! Wow!