Family Pic 2010

Family Pic 2010

Friday, April 17, 2009

UTAH


































Ok so all the pictures I posted and backwards from my commentary, you will have to figure it out. I am just so bad at posting I am just trying to get an update!
We had such a great time in Utah. It was so nice to see my new Nephew Gage, he was about 3 weeks old by the time we got there and so darn cute! 
We played LOTs of Wii, that was one thing that I wanted to do. My parents got the Wii fit while we were there and it is so so much fun and such a great work out!
Braden and Ashley had such a great time playing with there cousins. Braden is is heaven playing for hours on end. 
It was so much fun to hang out with my sisters, that is one of the hardest things about being away. 
We went to the Aquarium and the Childrens museum, we had such a great time. 
We cooked lots of fun meals and just hung out!
I was excited to see my older sister Emalee, she is over 20 weeks along and while we were there she found out she is having a boy, we are so excited for her!!
Poor Hope had Mono the entire time we were there, she was pretty miserable. It was sad because she is usually such a good helper, and lots of fun. 
For Conference weekend we went up to my Grandparents in Richmond, it was so nice to go up there. It has been a few years since I have been able to do that. I just love it, we do the same thing every Conference, Watch Conference, have a potato bar while the guys are out, do a little shopping, make a quick ice cream run. Oh and of course the Pepperidge Farm outlet store. Mostly it is just so nice to visit and have a break. There is just something magical about my Grandparents house.
It was also my birthday while I was there and we had a big bbq, all my family came and some good friends. It was so nice to see everyone!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jenny! Okay,I keep forgetting in these posts, with pictures of you: You are so Beautiful!! What a fun trip you guys had!! I bet it was so nice to be around family!!